Tuesday, October 2, 2007

On August 24, 2007 I ordered 2 Howlers from HauntedProps.com with the understanding based on the website listing that they would actually ship out September 1st. It is now October 2nd and they still haven't even shipped to me. I've tried a couple of times to cancel the order with no response from the company. The website just says call or email for status. Now I've had to file a credit card dispute to try to get my funds back. I'll never order from this company again. Everyone else that I have ordered from this year has been GREAT, Alivans, Buycostumes, Amerimark, WarnerBrothers, MonsterMakers, just to name a few. I thought HauntedProps would be ok because they advertise that they've been featured by Jay Leno and Discovery Channel, once again I've been taken in by advertising.

No comments: